– PC : My Result Plus
The applications are invited by the Tripura Rural Livelihoods Mission (TRLM) for 150 vacant posts for MIS Assistant, Accountant, Account Assistant, State Mission Manager, and many other posts. Interested candidates can apply online on or before May 31 through the official website. Detailed recruitment details are mentioned below.
Posts: MIS Assistant, Accountant, Account Assistant, State Mission Manager, and many other posts
No. of Posts: 150
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates has been determined differently according to the posts of 40 and 65 years.
Starting date for submission of application: May 1, 2020
Last date for submission of application: May 31, 2020
Qualification: The minimum educational qualification of the candidates is required to graduate from the concerned subject. For further information related to other degrees/ diplomas, see further notification.
Application Process: Interested candidates go to the official website of TRLM and download the notification. According to the given guidelines, complete the application process by 31 May 2020. Be careful that there is no error while filling the application form.
Steps to apply online:
1. Visit rural.tripura.gov.in or trlm.tripura.gov.in for the link showing ‘APPLY ONLINE IN TRLM’.
2. Clicking on the link will open the portal for submitting the online application, where the candidates may check the advertisement once again.
3. On the portal, the link ‘Apply Online’ will open the application form.
4. The applicant should fill up all the essential fields (with a red asterisk) with correct information.
5. Photograph and signature of the applicant should be uploaded at the appropriate place. The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
6. The application should be saved and re-checked before final submission
Notification 1: TRLM-01_2020
Notification 2: TRLM-02_2020