AIC Recruitment 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
The applications are invited by the Agricultural Insurance Company of India Limited, New Delhi, for several vacant posts of district manager in the districts of some states. Interested candidates can apply before May 28, 2020.
Post: District Manager (Business Development and /or Risk Management)
No. of Post: Total number of vacancies is based on the business requirement of the Company in various locations
Salary: Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs
– The candidate must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Rural Studies/ Agri-Business Management with 60% or more marks in aggregate from recognised University/ Institutes. For candidates belonging to SC/ ST minimum qualifying marks would be 55%.
– Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in Agriculture Insurance Marketing and/or Risk Management (preferably in the State applying for).
– The candidates should have own conveyance facility with valid driving license
– Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and having data handling and comprehension skills
– The candidate should know the local language as also Hindi and English
Job Location: Assam, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal
Starting date for submission of application form: May 08, 2020
Last date for submission of applications: May 28, 2020 (8 pm)
Application Fee: Fees can be paid through net banking
GEN/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview. Without verification of documents, it will be completely provisional to shortlist based on the details filled in the application form.
How to apply: Interested candidates can at aicofindia.com on or before May 28, 2020.