– PC : Self
The Staff Selection Commission has issued an official notification stating the postponement of the result declaration of various exams. As per the official notice the SSC has postponed the result announcement for the following exams;
– Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2018 (Paper-II),
– Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 (Paper-II), and
– Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018 (Tier-III).
Earlier on February 18, 2020, SSC released the notice announcing the tentative dates for the declaration of results of various exams.
The decision has been taken in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown across the country. The commission has put the evaluation of answer sheets and result preparation on hold. The commission has also stated that the fresh date for the result announcement will be intimated in due course of time.
Candidates can check the commission’s official notification with the help of the link provided here.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Also, the commission has also deferred the release of the exam notifications of various exams which were scheduled to be released in April 2020.
– Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (Tier-I) 2019,
– Junior Engineer (Paper-I) Examination 2019,
– Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2019, and
– Skill Test for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2018.
The candidates are advised to don’t panic as the decision has been taken for the wellbeing of candidates and to curb the community transmission of the novel coronavirus. Candidates are instructed to regular visit the Commission’s website for further details and updates.
Meanwhile, the number of coronavirus cases has suddenly raised in India. The death toll in India has risen to 775 and the number of positive cases has risen to 24,506. The Coronavirus has come up to a serious shape in India and the measures are now mandatory to avoid a situation that leads to community spread of the COVID-19.