Gondwana University Recruitment 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
Gondwana University is concluding the recruitment process for 36 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor posts. Interested candidates who have an MBA degree and PhD can apply till today that is April 20, 2020.
Gondwana University Recruitment 2020 Details:
Total Posts: 02
Pay Scale: 144200/- (Per Month)
Post: Associate Professor
Total Posts: 04
Pay Scale: 131400/- (Per Month)
Post: Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 30
Pay Scale: 57700/- (Per Month)
Gondwana University Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Professor: PhD degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline. An eminent scholar with PhD degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
– A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and I or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate
Associate Professor: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. Good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned I allied I relevant disciplines;
– A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever grading system is followed); and
– A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and for research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75)
Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
– Masters’ degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
– Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of MPhil/ PhD Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET: Provided the candidates registered for the PhD programme prior to July 11, 2009, Shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D.
Application Fee: Pay Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of Finance and Accounts Officer, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli payable at Gadchiroli
For Open Category: 1000/-
For Reserved Category: 700/-
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: April 20, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send The Registrar, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli, M.I.D.C. Road, Complex, Gadchiroli, Dist-Gadchiroli, PinCode-442605, Maharashtra on or before 20.04.2020.
Advt No: GUG/33/2020
Job Location: Maharashtra
Selection Process: Selection is based on Written Test / Interview.