– PC : Self
Recently National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued a public notice regarding the upcoming National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Exam. As it has come to notice, the candidates are getting fake calls/emails and SMS asking for their personal details.
This notice is about fake/ fraudulent calls and SMS and even emails are being circulated to NEET (UG)-2020 candidates asking for their NEET application details including personal information.
All candidates who are due to appear for NEET (UG)-2020 exams are hereby informed that NTA does not ask for any personal details or any other information through Calls SMS or Emails. If any such calls or messages and emails are received, please do not share any information.
The NTA will also be taking strict action against these unscrupulous elements who are seeking confidential information.
The candidates and their parents are also advised to only rely on the authentic information available on the official website of NTA nta.ac.in and ntaneet.nic.in.
For the latest updates or queries related to NEET (UG)- 2020 exam call at 8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953, 8882356803 or email at [email protected] for any further clarification.
As we all know the exam dates for NEET have been declared, aspirants only have two months left to prepare for NEET Entrance Examinations. NEET exam is scheduled for July 26, 2020.
Important points for NEET Exam Aspirants:
- More than 15 lakh candidates appear for the NEET exam.
- Total of 154 exam centers will conduct the exam
- After clearing the exam, the candidate will be eligible to apply for 1632 medical colleges
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years and maximum age of fewer than 25 years.
- General category candidates require a 50% number for success in NEET.
- It is mandatory to bring a 45% number of candidates of the PW category and 40% to candidates of the SC / ST / OBC category.
- The NEET exam asks 90 questions from biology, 45 questions from physics, and 45 from chemistry.
- The physics section is considered to be the most difficult among all the sections of this exam.
- A total of 45 questions of 180 marks are asked.