– PC : My Result Plus
The NATA 2020 second attempt correction facility is to conclude tomorrow, May 11, 2020. The candidates can modify or edit the details in the application form through online on the official website of the NATA at nata.in.
The correction window to make changes in the particulars was commenced on May 09, 2020, and will conclude on May 11, 2020 (11:59 PM). The NATA 2020 second attempt examination has already been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic and the new dates will be announced in due course.
The CoA has also announced that there is the possibility of reopening the registration process of both attempts of NATA 2020 after the nationwide lockdown is over.
NATA 2020: How to Make Correction?
Candidates who have to appear for the NATA 2020 second attempt can modify or edit the details by following the simple steps provided here.
- Visit the official website of NATA at nata.in
- Click on the link that is flashing on the top right corner of NATA 2020 log in
- Enter the login details and the application form will display on the screen
- Make the necessary changes, if required
- Check the application form carefully
- Submit the completed form and save the confirmation page for future reference.
NATA 2020 Latest Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Part A and Part B will be conducted in offline and online mode respectively. NATA Syllabus remains the same for both the sessions. The sequence of Part A and Part B is reversed.
- Maximum Marks: The exam carries a total of 200 marks (Part A- 125 marks and Part B-75 marks). There is no change in total marks.
- Duration: The exam will be of 3 hours 15 minutes. First 135 minutes for Part A and Last 45 minutes for Part B. An intermission period of 15 minutes is provided between each paper.
- Language: All questions will be asked in the English language only.
- Total Number of Questions: the total number of questions are reduced from 62 to 53, Questions are increased in the drawing section and decreased in the Aptitude section.
NATA 2020 Exam Marking Scheme:
- Marking Scheme is revised: 1.5 marks will be allotted for each correct answer in Part B and 35 marks for 2 and 55 marks for 1 drawing question.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the exam.
- Qualifying Marks: Secure minimum 25% marks in drawing portion (32 out of 125 marks) and 25% marks in the MCQ portion (18 out of 75 marks).
Official Website: nata.in