ASSAM PAT 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
The Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (Assam PAT) 2020 application process is to conclude tomorrow, May 10, 2020, by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The application forms are available on the official website of the Assam DTE at dte.assam.gov.in. The Assam PAT 2020 application form was released on March 01. Candidates who wish to appear for the Assam Polytechnic admission test can visit the official website and apply for the exam in the online mode.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam conduct the PAT examination for admissions to three-year diploma courses in Engineering and Technology at various Institutes across the state.
Assam PAT 2020 New Dates:
|Start Date of Online Application||March 01, 2020|
|Last Date of Online application||April 25, 2020|
|Revised Last Date of Online application||May 10, 2020|
Assam PAT 2020: How to Fill the Application Form?
These simple steps will help the candidates to fill the Assam PAT 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website of DTE Assam at dte.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads, “Online Application for PAT 2020” on the homepage.
- Go through the details and fill the application form.
- Make the payment and cross-check the details provided.
- Finally submit the application form and take a print of the confirmation page.
Assam PAT 2020 Exam:
- The Assam PAT is a written examination based on the pen & paper mode.
- The exam paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The written exam duration is of 03 hours.
- The exam paper will be available on both the English and Hindi medium.
- There will be 100 questions for a total of 100 marks (1 mark each). There will be no negative marking.
- The level of question paper will be based on H.S.L.C Level.
Assam PAT 2020 Subject:
All Diploma Courses Test Paper – Science and Mathematics
Modern Office Management Test Paper – English and General Knowledge
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Assam DTE.
Official Website: dte.assam.gov.in