– PC : Self
Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2020 Last Date: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) concluding application process today for 24 Security Guard vacancies.
Indian Overseas Bank, a Public Sector Bank invites online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai.
Interested Ex-Servicemen who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online from 23.03.2020 to 10.04.2020 by visiting our website www.iob.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Recruitment 2020 Details:
Post: Security Guards
Total Posts: 24
Salary: 9560 – 18545/-
IOB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate who have cleared class 10th can apply or its equivalent examination but should not have passed the Bachelor’s examination or its equivalent and the candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local spoken language.
Age Limit: 18 to 26 years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: March 23, 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: April 10, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may Apply Online through the website iob.in from 23.03.2020 to 10.04.2020.
Advt No: HRMD/SS/RECT/01/2019-20
Job Location: Chennai
Selection Process: Selection based on Objective type Test & Physical Fitness Test.
– Perform Security Guard duties i.e. to watch or look after the premises or department for the purpose of its safety, security and guard against attack, or assault, or infiltration and against the removal of the Bank’s property by any unauthorized person and/or to watch and guard as above the movement of Bank’s property from one place to another, whether inside or outside the Bank.
– Operating gadgets like Electronic Alarm systems, CCTV systems, X-Ray machines, Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD), Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD), etc., for the security of men and materials entering or exiting the Bank’s premises.
– Maintenance and Operation of Fire Alarm systems and Fire-fighting equipment.
– Work in shifts including night shifts.
– To perform other routine duties of the Subordinate cadre as required by the Management from time to time.