– PC : Self
The IGNOU application window for PhD and OPENMAT (MBA) Entrance Examination- July 2020 session is to close tomorrow, May 15, 2020, by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The application form is available on the official website, ignouexams.nta.nic.in. All eligible and interested candidates who wish to take admission can apply upto May 15 (till 11:59 PM) in the online mode.
Earlier the online application process for IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 was concluding on March 31, which was later extended to April 30. The application process was commenced by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on February 28, 2020.
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Important Dates
|Date of commencement of online application||February 28, 2020|
|Revised closing date of online application||May 15, 2020 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Admit Cards release date||To be Announced|
|Date of examination||To be Announced|
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Application Fees:
- IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII – Candidates will have to pay Rs 800/- if belonging to UR, OBC category and Rs 600/- if belonging to SC, ST and EWS category.
- IGNOU PhD – Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category will have to pay Rs 1000/- and Rs 600/- if belonging to SC, ST and EWS category.
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
Admission to the IGNOU PhD programme
- Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks,
- 50%marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates.
Admission to OPENMAT XLVII (MBA) programme
- Candidates with a graduate degree (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules. (In case of grading system, students should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement).
- Candidate must have qualify of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020: How to fill the application form?
Candidates who wish to apply for the IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT (MBA) July 2020 can follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1: Candidates are required to visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Online registration for PhD and OPENMAT (MBA) Entrance-Examination -JULY 2020”
Step 3: The link will redirect the aspirants to the NTA official website for IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT (MBA) July 2020 admission
Step 4: Select the desired course link you want to apply for
Step 5: Fill the application form and pay the application fees
Step 6: Take a print of the application and click on the final submit link
IGNOU Application Form: ignouexams.nta.nic.in
Official Website: ignou.ac.in