– PC : Self
The online application process for PhD and OPENMAT (MBA) Entrance Examination- July 2020 Date is to conclude soon by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The candidates who aspire to take admission can apply upto April 30, 2020, in the online mode. However, if any candidate wants to make changes in the application form, he/ she is requested to revisit his online Application Form on 1st & 2nd May 2020, during the “Registration Correction Window” Period and make necessary corrections.
The application form is available on the official website, ignouexams.nta.nic.in. Earlier the online application process for IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 was concluding on March 31, 2020.
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Revised Dates
|Opening date of online application||February 28, 2020|
|Revised closing date of online application||April 30, 2020, 2020|
|Correction in Particulars of the Application Form||April 30, 2020, 2020|
|Admit Cards release date||To be Announced|
|Date of examination||To be Announced|
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Application Fees
For OPENMAT XLVII – Candidates will have to pay Rs 800/- if belonging to UR, OBC category and Rs 600/- if belonging to SC, ST and EWS category.
For PhD – Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category will have to pay Rs 1000/- and Rs 600/- if belonging to SC, ST and EWS category.
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020 Eligibility criteria
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications for admission to the PhD programme
– Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC in the relevant discipline with atleast 55% marks,
– 50%marks in the case of SC, ST and OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications for admission to MBA programme
– Any graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules. (In case of grading system, students should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement).
– Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT 2020: How to Apply?
Candidates who wish to apply for the IGNOU PhD & OPENMAT (MBA) July 2020 can follow the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Online registration for PhD and OPENMAT (MBA) Entrance-Examination -JULY 2020”
- You will be directed to the NTA official website
- Select the desired course link you want to apply for
- Fill the application form and pay the application fees
- Take a print of the application and click on the final submit link
IGNOU Application Form: ignouexams.nta.nic.in
Official Website: ignou.ac.in