– PC : My Result Plus
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) had extended the last date for the online application process for the second time. The last date to fill the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2020 application form is extended upto May 05, 2020. The detailed notification with revised dates is available on the official website, bitsadmission.com.
The candidates who wish to appear for the examination can apply till May 05, 2020. In view of the current circumstances due to COVID-19 pandemic and requests received from prospective candidates, the deadline for submission of Online applications for BITSAT-2020 is extended till 5th May 2020 (5.00pm). Authorities have urged students to avoid rumours and fake news related to admission.
BITSAT 2020 Revised Schedule:
|Revised Date to Apply Online for BITSAT-2020||May 05, 2020|
|Test centre allotment and announcement to candidates||To be Notified|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||To be Notified|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||To be Notified|
BITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification for Integrated First Degree Programmes:
B.E., B.Pharm., M.Sc. degrees.
– Candidates who have appeared for (10+2) examinations this year or cleared Intermediate exam (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) are eligible to apply.
– Candidates who wish to appear for the B.Pharm exam must have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
– Candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
Education Qualification for Higher Degree Programmes: M.E./ M.Pharm./MBA
– Candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in PCM (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT),
– Minimum of aggregate 75% marks in PCB (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination,
– Obtained at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
BITSAT 2020: How to Fill the Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website, bitsadmission.com
- Click on Register Now and generate user id and password
- Log in with your username and password and fill the Application form
- Pay the registration fee online and finally submit the application
- Take a print of the application form for further reference
About BITSAT 2020 Exam:
The examination will be conducted for three hours. It will consist of four parts. The questions for this exam would be objective type and there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer whereas each correct answer gives three marks. This entrance exam will be conducted for the admissions to various integrated first-degree programmes of engineering in the BITS, Pilani, at Pilani Campus, Goa Campus, and Hyderabad Campus.
Official Website: www.bitsadmission.com