– PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for the Punjab CET 2020 is conducting by the Punjab University, due to the COVID-19 lockdown. The candidates who wish to appear for the Punjab State entrance exam can apply for PU CET 2020 till May 4, 2020. Earlier the examination was scheduled to be conducted on April 26, 2020. According to the revised dates, the examination will be conducted on May 16, 2020. The other dates including the last date of fee payment, admit card release date, entrance exam date, result declaration date have also been revised.
PU CET 2020 Revised Dates:
– Opening date of application – March 11, 2020
– Closing date of application – May 4, 2020
– Last date for deposit of fee – May 6, 2020
– Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website – May 8, 2020
– Downloading of Admit Card – May 12, 2020
– Date of entrance test – May 16, 2020
– Date of declaration of the result – May 28-30, 2020
PUCET 2020 examination is conducted for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) and B. Pharmacy at Panjab University Campus, Chandigarh.
PUCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
PUCET 2020 Exam consists of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. PUCET is conducted in offline mode in Chandigarh.
– The medium of language to attempt the test is English only.
– PUCET 2020 will comprise of multiple-choice questions.
– There will be 60 multiple choice questions for each subject.
– The evaluation will involve negative marking therefore 25% of marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer from the total.
– The syllabus is as per the CBSE syllabus for 10+1 and 10+2 examination.
– The evaluation of answer sheets involves negative marking scheme hence candidates should answer the questions that they know and are completely sure of them.
– The duration of the test for per subject is 70 minutes. The total time of examination can be calculated from the combination of subjects the candidates has chosen.