AP EAMCET 2020
– PC : My Result Plus
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is to conclude the AP EAMCET 2020 applications tomorrow, May 20, 2020. The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2020 application form is available on the official website of the APSCHE at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who are interested to appear for the exam can visit the official website and fill the application form in the online mode.
Earlier, the authorities has extended the last date to apply without late fee upto May 20. Prior to this, the application process was scheduled to be concluded on April 05, 2020. While the authorities have not yet announced the entrance examination dates. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for further updates.
All eligible and interested candidates are advised to go through the details provided here and apply for the exam in the online mode.
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates:
- Date of application process commencement – February 29, 2020
- Last date of application – March 29, 2020 (Old)
- Last date of submission without late fee – May 07, 2020 (Old)
- Revised Last date of submission without late fee – May 20, 2020 (New)
- Date of Examination – To be announced
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee:
All candidates have to pay the application fee for the single paper is INR 500 and INR 1000 for both papers.
APEAMCET 2020 Exam Details:
The entrance examination date will be announced by the authorities in due course of time. The timings of the examination will be from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the first shift and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the second shift.
APEAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
– In order to appear for the exam, candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized school/college and board with mathematics, physics and Chemistry as the main subjects, or
– Candidates should have passed the diploma examination in engineering conducted by the state of technical education and training.
AP EAMCET 2020: How to fill the application form?
Candidates can follow these simple steps to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 application form in the online mode.
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link that reads “notification” on the homepage
Step 3: Submit the fee through online or offline mode
Step 4: Get registered and generate an ID & Password
Step 5: Fill in the required details in the form
Step 6: Download Application for further reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).
Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET