– PC : My Result Plus
The applications are invited by the Survey of India, Department of Science & Technology for 14 Motor Driver-cum Mechanic.
Also, the deadline for this recruitment has been extended; earlier the recruitment was ending on March 31, 2020, and now has been extended till April 30, 2020.
Post: Motor Driver-cum Mechanic
No. of Vacancy: 14
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-2/ 19900-63200 and other allowances as admissible
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be 10th pass, and should have knowledge of Hindi/ English
– Should possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light vehicles. The license should also be valid for hilly areas and it must not have any adverse entries.
– Should have a good knowledge of the general procedures of daily, weekly and other types of maintenances of the vehicles. He should be capable of locating defects and repairing the defects of the various components of petrol/ diesel engines, lighting systems, suspension and steering systems, mechanical transmission systems and hydraulic brake systems of the motor transport vehicles and should have knowledge of various lubricants and their specific uses.
– Should have adequate knowledge of the works of the fitter and should be well conversant with the duties of a Motor Mechanic.
– I should have one year experience of working as a Motor Mechanic in any repair workshop/ Garage.
– Should possess a certificate/ Diploma in automobile trade from any recognized institution.
– The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the above post will be called to undergo the test and practical/ Skill Test for Assessment of actual knowledge of Motor Driving and its maintenance/ repair.
– The candidate must note that mere fulfillment of essential qualifications does not make them eligible to be called for test and interview. In the event of a large number of applications being received in response to this advertisement or through concerned employment exchange, the concerned appointing authority reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for the test by applying appropriate criteria.
Last Date to Apply: March 31, now extended to April 30, 2020