CSIR UGC NET
– PC : Self
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the application last date for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET June 2020. The agency has issued an official notice stating the extension of the CSIR NET June 2020 and other exams application form date. The official notice is available on the official website of the NTA CSIR at csirnet.nta.nic.in. All those candidates who wish to appear for the CSIR June exam got further opportunity to complete the registration process.
The CSIR June exam form for the eligibility test was released on March 16, and applications have been invited in the online mode. Aspiring candidates can visit the official website and apply for the same.
CSIR NET June 2020: New Dates
- Opening Date of the Application process – March 16, 2020
- Last Date to apply – April 15, 2020
- Revised last date to fill the application form – May 31, 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Card – Will be announced
- Date of Exam- Will be announced
The decision has been taken due to the hardships facing by the parents and the students due to the COVID-19 epidemic and requests received from many students in this regard.
To Revised Date Notice: Click Here
The National Testing Agency has further extended/ revised the dates of submission of Online Application Forms for various Examinations conducted by the agency.
CSIR NET 2020: Eligibility and Other Details
- The candidates who wish to appear for the exam should have at least 55 percent in their respective subjects to apply for the Examination.
- The minimum marks are 50 percent for OBC and SC-ST persons.
- Candidates who wish to apply for MSc will have to possess 10+2+3 in the respective streams.
- The candidates whose results are awaited will have to write so in the application form.
For more related details, candidates are advised to visit the official website of NTA CSIR NET June 2020.
Official Website: csirnet.nta.nic.in