– PC : My Result Plus
To prevent Covid-19/ Coronavirus, the government has lockdown the entire nation for 21 days. The government is taking all possible steps to overcome the crisis in our country. Along with the government, citizens also have an important role in this fight for this crisis. Supporting your country by being at home is also a major contribution. This can prevent the epidemic from spreading more.
There is a big challenge has been initiated by the government for you named COVID-19 Solution Challenge. Through which you can win one lakh rupees sitting at home. We have answered all the possible questions
- About the COVID-19 Solution Challenge:
In order to involve the community in the fight against the Virus, we would want you to share your solutions to help fight #Coronavirus by making YouTube link of the solution (maximum 3 minutes duration). Submitted solutions will be evaluated for adoption and those selected will be suitably rewarded.
- Important Dates:
Challenge dates: March 16, 2020
Deadline to challenge: March 31, 2020
– Anyone can apply for the Covid-19/ Coronavirus solution challenge.
– MyGov will choose the winner.
– If winning video solution will be used to fight the coronavirus.
– The winner will be given Rs 1 lakh as a reward.
– The second winner will get 50 thousand rupees as a reward.
– The third winner will be given 25 thousand rupees as a reward.
- Eligibility Criteria:
– Applicants who want to participate in COVID 19 Solution Challenge can be individuals or Startups that comply with the definition of a startup as notified by DPIIT vide order no G.S.R. 127(E) dated 19th February 2019.
– For the product to be developed as part of the COVID-19 Solution Challenge, if any IPR/Patent is being used, contesting entity must possess the legitimate rights to use the IPR/Patents.
MyGov will have the right to chose all submitted solutions and consider it for deployment by scaling it up if found feasible.
- How to apply:
– Visit the official website.
– Now click on the participant’s number there.
– Please enter your required information. Now upload the box document.
– Upload a YouTube list of your suggestions.
– Note that the YouTube video should be at least 3 minutes long.
Here is the direct link to know more about the challenge: mygov.in/covid19/